Immigration Medical exams will usually take 1 hour to complete. In preparation for your exam please read details below :
- PASSPORT – must be valid for at least 6 months (Note: you can request your passport from Immigration New Zealand if they have it)
- If you are a parent or a guardian accompanying a minor you must also bring your passport and proof of guardianship.
- If pregnant, bring evidence of your pregnancy eg. Letter from your Midwife.
- You will have an eye test so please bring your glasses if required.
- You will be asked to provide a urine sample during your examination.
- You may eat and drink as usual on the day of your examination.
- If you cannot write or do not understand English you will need to provide your own interpreter for your examination to proceed.
- Children under the age of 11years do not require either chest x-ray or blood test.
Once your exam results including blood test and x-ray are back everything will be checked by a doctor before being sent online directly to Immigration New Zealand.
Appointments are available most days. To book an Immigration Medical email [email protected] giving your name, Date of Birth, address, and phone number. You will then be contacted by our Immigration MCA to make an appointment. Costs for these medicals can be viewed on our “Fees” page.